therapists, athletic trainers, physical education teachers and coaches
find CAB™ is a valuable tool. Whether at home or in the clinic,
the results are remarkable.
However, you don’t have to be injured or
a competitive athlete to benefit from a regular program of fun and
exercise using CAB™ .
The board is user-friendly and comes with a set
of instructions that are easy for the beginner to follow.
Photo: An advanced user doing
wall squats. An excellent way to strengthen knees and ankles; impossible
to favor the weaker side!
- Is fun
- Involves the entire body
- Promotes creative movement skills
- Challenges you to control your center of gravity
Benefits of regular use include . . .
- Improved balance
- Stronger ankles and knees
- Improved muscle & joint flexibility
- Improved stability on uneven surfaces
- Simulated kinesthetic awareness
CAB™ can benefit athletes and patients suffering from .